Free Initial Consultation
Do you have questions or concerns about your child’s development? Is there anything you’d like more information about? Research has proven the benefits of early intervention: the younger we are, the easier it is to learn, adapt, and change. We offer complimentary developmental screenings to provide you a glimpse into your child’s basic development of speech, language, motor, sensory, and adaptive skills. This is a brief screening (30ish minutes) where we will meet and discuss your concerns, play with your child, and conduct an informal assessment to see if your child is developing within the expected range when compared to other children his or her age. We’ll offer our impressions and help you determine if further assessment is needed.
Targeted and Comprehensive Evaluations
Is your child’s pediatrician or school recommending they get an evaluation? Has your child received therapy services in the past and you want to get started again? A comprehensive evaluation will help you gain a thorough understanding of your child’s strengths and difficulties, as well as help set goals. Our evaluations include:
- Parent/caregiver interview and/or questionnaire
- Time spent with your child playing, observing, and administering formal assessments
- A written report, including scoring and interpretation of assessments
- A follow-up meeting with you to discuss our findings, answer your questions, and establish a plan for moving forward with therapy, if recommended
- If therapy is recommended, we will work together to develop long and short-term goals
Education and In-Service
Do you work at a school or other organization that serves children? Could you or your staff benefit from an in-service training session where we teach you ways to help support children in the areas of speech, language, motor, sensory, or feeding? Contact us for more information on how we can help.